- Do men have an unfair advantage (i.e. - they get to play old when they're younger, and play young when they're older easier than their female counterparts)
- At what age should I leave pay to sings, Young artist programs, graduate programs behind
- Should I lie about my age?
- When is "too young" for certain roles, etc.
- Do I make a mistake switching rep, because I think it fits me better (looks, age, body type, etc.) even though my voice still is more appropriate for different (lighter) rep.
- When do I say "I'm done trying" (or should I even think like that?)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
This is an interesting, and sometimes contentious topic, that has many facets- to whit: