Thursday, August 6, 2009

Age

This is an interesting, and sometimes contentious topic, that has many facets- to whit:
  • Do men have an unfair advantage (i.e. - they get to play old when they're younger, and play young when they're older easier than their female counterparts)
  • At what age should I leave pay to sings, Young artist programs, graduate programs behind
  • Should I lie about my age?
  • When is "too young" for certain roles, etc.
  • Do I make a mistake switching rep, because I think it fits me better (looks, age, body type, etc.) even though my voice still is more appropriate for different (lighter) rep.
  • When do I say "I'm done trying" (or should I even think like that?)
All of these bullet points are worthy of their own post, and over the next couple of days, I will comment on each.

No comments:

Post a Comment